Recycled Dryer Sheet Flower Tutorial
You will need (for each flower):
1 pipe cleaner
4 used dryer sheets
1. Stack the 4 dryer sheets on top of each other.
2. Fold the stack accordion style, making the folds about an inch. You want to fold the width vs. the length.
3. Take the pipe cleaner and twist it around the middle of your folded sheets, just enough length to fasten it securely.
4. When the sheets are secured, start separating them to create the petals.
5. Put in vase, bottle, jar, etc. and enjoy!