Meat loaf Recipe
1 pack of Lipton onion soup
1 pack of crushed crackers (I used wheat)
1/2 cup of worcestershire sauce
salt & pepper
1. Mix onion soup packet, eggs, worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper in a bowl.
2. In another bowl, cover hamburger with crushed crackers. Pour above mixture into second bowl and mix together with hands, kneading like dough.
3. Form meat into a loaf pan. (I didn't have one so I used a round corningware dish and it turned out just fine.)
4. Put ketchup over top evenly.
5. Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.