Monday, September 20, 2010

Fall Feelings

Although the forecast is depicting summertime weather, I am in a fall state of mind.  My closet is free of warm weather clothing and ready to be stuffed with sweaters and boots.  I'm in the middle of the household deep clean to get ready for fall & Halloween decor.  I've made pumpkin bread, white chicken chili and sipped hot chocolate.  All with the air conditioning on.  :(  

I've already figured out where I will put my Christmas tree this year, double checking with a measurement.  Should I use a smaller tree and decrease the fire hazard or shove our over sized tree in the corner and hope for the best?  But first!  Halloween.

The menu, the costume, the decor!  I have costume ideas but haven't settled on anything.  I took Martha Stewart's QUIZ and she thinks I should be a Glampire:
 


My best friend thinks I should be Snooki:



What I do know is, I'll be making my Grandma's chili and mummy dogs:


The first weekend in October is going to be a great way to kick off my favorite month.  Friday October 1st is Belleville, IL Chili Cook Off.  We go every year and I'm hoping for nice chili eating weather!  


Saturday October 2nd is another Stories Unfold show at 
Cicero's 6691 Delmar Blvd. | University City, Mo. 63130 | 314-862-0009

That guy in the middle is so hot! ;)


Back to cleaning!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...