Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Updates

We went to Belleville's Chili Cook Off on Saturday with Josh's sister Brandy. It was a beautiful day but a little warm in the sun. Last year it was 90 degrees when we went, definitely not chili weather. Our favorite was the Scrubby Dutch Chili, not too spicy and the perfect consistency. Here we are listening to Area 51 and people watching. And trust me, people watching was ideal that day...


Here are some recent pictures of Ella. She loves my jokes.



Last night Josh decided he wanted me to try cutting his hair since I did such a good job on Lucy, OUR DOG. It turned out pretty good considering it was midnight and I've never cut hair before. No pictures yet, but he woke me up this morning to show me how good it looked styled.

1 comment:

Kim Caro said...

mm--chili...ew hot weather. aw--- cute puppy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...