1. Smith's Rosebud Salve I love to use this stuff as a lip balm but it is also perfect for chapped skin. If you get a red nose from a cold or cracked hands in the winter, this is a must! Plus, the tin is too cute to pass up.
2. L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup I am on my second bottle of this product. It blends really well and there are a TON of shades to choose from. I am N3 Natural Buff.
3. Mary Kay Enriched Moisturizer Formula 1 I have sensitive skin that tends to be dry and this moisturizer keeps me soft and flake free.
4. Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous This is a dupe for NARS Orgasm, and will look good on almost all skin colors. I'm on my second pan, just make sure you use a real blush brush and not the dinky one that is included.
5. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion This stuff is a must to wear under eyeshadow, just make sure to blend the edges into the skin. My only complaint is the shape of the package. When you start having trouble getting product out, pop the little plastic thingy out of the bottle and you will be able to reach into the curves where all that stuff is hidden!
6. Revlon Extra Curl Lash Curler You may not think it makes a difference, but it does. Trust me.
7. Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume I usually have a difficult time finding a regular wear mascara that will hold the curl in my lashes, no problem with this one!
8. MAC 224 Tapered Blending Brush I love this brush for blending, use small circular motions. Repeat after me "I will NEVER use the little sponge applicator that comes with eyeshadow ever again."
I hope this helps...all of these products are tried and true. Have any questions? Comment below.