Monday, January 23, 2012

It's a Small World After All

This has been my view for the last 6 months:








Pretty boring, huh?  I still get out once a week for Fun Day and have only had to cancel a couple times.  Besides that and going to my parents every couple weeks, I don't get out 
much.

I go grocery shopping about once a month, sometimes I stretch it out more.  I stay pretty 
isolated to protect myself, especially after my bout with pneumonia in November.  

The TV is on almost all day because after a while the silence is deafening.  When there's 
nothing recorded, I rely on Wendy Williams to entertain me.  And sometimes I'll even sit 
through the back to back judge shows that plague daytime TV.

This is where I fold my laundry, take naps, read, edit photos and surf the web.

My last chemotherapy treatment for my ABVD regimen is Wednesday.  Hopefully, the last 
one I'll ever need.  Right now, I don't know what my future holds, but I hope it includes lots of energy and a strong immune system.  



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...