Friday, January 13, 2012

Quick Little Update

Ella looking fabulous.


Survey from Flower Patch Farmgirl, go check her blog out!

current guilty pleasure:  mind-numbing reality tv
current nail color: Wet n' Wild silver with The Gap silver glitter on top.
current playlist: Breaking Dawn Soundtrack
current read: "The Winner" by David Baldacci
current drink:  home-brewed Starbuck's with Bailey's caramel creamer, yummm
current food: chocolate cake
current favorite show:  The Vampire Diaries, Once Upon A Time
current wish list:  a normal day with lots of energy
current needs:  lunch
current triumphs:  getting through chemo number 11, almost done!
current bane of my existence: steroids+chemo=me feeling like I'm going to jump out of my skin
current celebrity crush:  Ryan Gosling
current indulgence: Urban Decay Naked palette..I got it for Christmas and it is heavenly!  You can do no wrong with this palette.
current blessing: Not having to drive around in the snow.
current outfit: Leopard print PJs with a big white fluffy robe, so sexy.
current excitement:  Vacation in June
current mood: antsy & unsettled, again with the nerves.
current link: pinterest



1 comment:

Shannan Martin said...

Your fingernails make me happy! Do you make house calls?

And chocolate cake? Yes, please. I posted on FB last weekend asking someone to delivery me a piece. No one did.

xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...